Lloret de Mar
Lloret de Mar, located in the south of the Costa Brava, has a big tourist, cultural ... offer. It's characterized specially for its beaches. We find there all kind of beaches, with different services and infrastructures like:
- Beach of Canyelles, awarded with the blue flag. It's located at 3km from Lloret, in the hausing estate of Cala Canyelles, towards Tossa de Mar. With thick sand, of 400m long and 40m wide, and has a fishing harbour and a yacht club.
- After the cove Cala Banys, towards Blanes, we find the beach of Fanals. With thick sand and deep water, full equipped, with crowd and a lot of animation during the summer, where you can do a lots of sports.
- The beach of Lloret, goes from the end of Sa Caravera to the beach of Sa Caleta. It's a big beach, with thick sand and an important inevenness in the bottom of the sea.
- The beach of Santa Cristina, is next to the cove Cala Treumal. It's a sandy beach of an excellent quality, and not very deep, with clean waters.
The village, has also a few isolated coves, full of charm and tranquility, like:
- La Tortuga, surrounded with rocks and with a deep bottom. You can arrive there through the “Camino de Ronda”, which starts in Sa Caleta.
- La Cala d'en Trons, we'll find it following the “Camino de Ronda” around the castle. Is a rocky cove, recommended for diving and fishing.
- La Cala dels Frares, located in the back side of the castle.
- At the end of the promenade of Lloret, we'll find Sa Caleta, a sandy beach (thick sand), proteced by some rocks. Over them there's a medieval castle.
- From the beach of Lloret to Blanes, we'll find Cala Banys, with only rocks.
- La Boadella, is located near to the beach of Fenals, towards Blanes. Is a sandy beach, surrounded with rocks and pinewood.
- Next to the beach of Santa Cristina, we find the beach Treumal, awarded with the Blue Fag, in a really good condition.
Lloret de Mar, apart from these beaches, also offers some cultural alternatives, like: “el Puig de Castellet”, the cultural Centre of Verdaguer, the Gardens of Santa Clotilde, the Iberian Village of Montbarbat, the Parish Church, the Hermitage of les Alegries and the “Dona Marinera”…
We can't forget the big nightlife that has Lloret de Mar, with lots of pubs and discos to have a good and funny night.